Please note that the following terms of service (“Terms”) govern your use of the iBiz Reporting website and the services we provide. By accessing our website or using our services, you agree to comply with these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please refrain from using our website and services.
- Use of Services: You must be at least 18 years old to use our services or have the consent of a legal guardian. You agree to use our services solely for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You will not engage in any activity that may disrupt or interfere with the proper functioning of our website or services.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks, and logos, associated with iBiz Reporting’s website and services, are the exclusive property of iBiz Reporting or its licensors. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
- Confidentiality: You acknowledge that in the course of engaging with iBiz Reporting, you may have access to confidential information. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of any information provided by us or our clients and not to disclose or use such information for any purpose other than as required to receive and utilize our services.
- Disclaimer of Warranty: Our website and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. While we strive to provide accurate and reliable information, we do not warrant the completeness, accuracy, or reliability of our website or services. We disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, iBiz Reporting and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use our website or services.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold iBiz Reporting harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, or expenses arising out of or related to your use of our website or services, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction]. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of our jurisdiction.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and iBiz Reporting regarding your use of our website and services. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.